The ACEC objectives are:
- Guarantee the highest level of professionalism, ethical and quality of professional consultancy practice.
- Motivate and develop the Management Consulting market and the Public Administrations to benefit our members, attending to its different typologies.
- Promote a better understanding of the consultancy business industry.
- Provide our associates with a Member Certificate, it is limited to those firms that meet the established requirement. This certificate is a recognised mark and it is also a distinction in the face of no associated companies.
- Represent, gather and defend the interests of the business community in the face of institutions and public and private organisms.
- Foster and maintain the institutional relations.
- Provides to its members the training and the tools necessary for the constant improvement of their professionals.
- Promote a debate about professional subjects of interest for the sector.