The management consulting companies that want to became a member of the ACEC should send the Membership application form attached below to the Association, it has to be completed and sent with documentation required.
The management consulting companies that want to became a membership have to accept the Statutes.
Admission criteria for companies entitled to full membership
- The management consulting company must be clearly identify as a legal entity, be active in the public practice of Business Consulting and be independent to advise impartially and without relying on other organizations or companies that do not practice Consulting.
- The company must be prepared to analyze problems, give advice and assist the practical implementation of the advice offered to a wide range of customers and, at least in a key area of activity.
- The management consulting company and its professionals must have a ethical and professional career at the highest level and maintain this level of experience, respecting the Code of Professional Conduct of the Association.
- The management consulting company must demonstrate a minimum of two years of Consultancy public practice. This period may be reduced if you are an associate member to any FEACOS's European Association.
- The management consulting company must be able to demonstrate a level of technical competence and theoretical and practical knowledge obtained in the field of Business Consulting.
Independent consultants, management consulting companies with less that two years of experience or consulting companies without a qualified team of experts can not became members of the Association.
Annual fee per company: 2.400€